2129 West New Haven Avenue
Melbourne, FL 32904
LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network with over 300+ million members and growing rapidly; can be used to build and maintain business relationships, expand your network, find joint venture partners, create more visibility, generate leads and more. Your LinkedIn Profile is discoverable through the millions of Search Engine searches AND on LinkedIn. You can leverage your LinkedIn Profile by showcasing your skills and talents so the right people and opportunities find you.
If you are NOT generating leads and closing sales on LinkedIn and would like to learn the ‘secret sauce’ to writing your LinkedIn profile so you Stand Out as an expert and attract a steady stream of new clients who WANT your services AND WANT to pay you, ∗join us for this 4 hour ‘hands-on’ workshop!
We will focus on…..
- Enhancing your LinkedIn Profile so you make an impression and can be found;
- Making connections and beginning the conversation;
- Using LinkedIn to create top-of-mind awareness so you can start making money;
- Effectively utilizing LinkedIn groups;
- Giving and requesting recommendations;
- Asking for introductions;
- Customizing your account and settings;
- Becoming a published author on LinkedIn;
- And so much more!
To get the most benefit from this workshop you will need to have your LinkedIn account created prior to attending. To do so go to: www.LinkedIn.com and follow instructions to set up a FREE account. Please bring a laptop, as the LinkedIn apps for tablets and mobile devices do not have full functionality. To better enhance your LinkedIn Profile you will need to be able to access on your laptop a recent head shot, personal bio, and work resume or have these items on a thumb-drive.
∗This is NOT a beginners workshop, it is ideal for both newbies and for anyone that wants to learn how to effectively use LinkedIn for business and make their LinkedIn activity produce results!